- You ARE a Member of the Guild of Paladins. Do not do things that reflect poorly on us as a whole.
- The Guild Donations is SOLELY for Guilded Paladins. The equipment, potions, wands, staves, etc inside there is for our use, not to be sold, or given, or used by non-guild members.
- You have the option in being in up to two other organizations. There is very little reason to try to be in more, since it is hard to keep active.
- Nobody but GoP members may use GoP characters. Everyone who is here had to work for to be a part of this wonderful Guild, so nobody should get in for free.
- Guilded items are for Guilded Paladin Use. Occasionally it may become easier to accomplish something for the guild by putting cobalts (being the awesome mana potions that they are) in large quantities on your alts, if it is a guild activity. Do not take this to mean, because you are a guildie, and you are leveling, that that is a guild activity. (Of course the exception being if you are leveling a paladin, who is guilded, then by all means, use them.)
Guidelines for above Rules as written in the guide by Mecil
Rules and RegulationsThe Guild of Paladins is a bastion of Light, in a realm of darkness. All that we do is guided by honour, truth and justice. The Guild is a friendly place full of comraderie, and we always welcome new members.
- As a member of the Guild of Paladins, you must follow these regulations:
- Uphold the honour and reputation of the Guild. Follow the laws of these Realms (can be read by typing laws) or you may be outcast, in addition to any punishment the immortals may put upon you
- Be polite. We should set a good example to be followed.
- Do not take more than you need for personal use from the treasury.