What is an Advocate?
- The Advocates of the Guild of Paladins, are the people who help recruit and induct new people into the guild
How do I become an Advocate?
- Speak with The Head Advocate and or a Guild Leader (You will go through a process similair to this)
- Run through questing process a couple times with Current Advocates
- Actually process a recruit, but with supervision of an Advocate (<Advocate-In-Training> or <Advo-IT>)
- If all goes well, you will be graduated to a full Advocate (<Advocate> or <Advo>)
- You should familiarize yourself with the process (Click Here)
- For a newer lowbie
- Max con, str, wis, and dex. Lspells are allowed. Also find some items, (1-3, ex. sapphire blade for a 20-30ish char)
- Find 5-20 items that help leveling. (cast l spells, sanc pots, spring wands, bless on wear (elven rune sword))
- For a newer AV
- Kill silver or gold dragon in dragon's pass with one other person (or solo if you are brave). Find a few (2-5) ways to get (spell, ex, poison, or sanc)
- Locate 2-5 death traps. Area, and directions to find it.
- Older player, on a lowbie
- Find 15-30 items that relate to X (maybe healing items, so items like cloth, etc. Doesn't have to cast healing spells, but can be "rp" related)
- Spell out the guild motto with items. Use the first letter of each item (an/the/a do or don't count.. but make it universal)
- For an older player, on an av
- Solo all 7 dragons in dragon's pass on purples
- Find 4-8 mobs that identify as Paladin
- NOTE: When you have a quest created, try to create a story to it
- Know how to give a good tour, and cover the following locations as a minimum
- Guild Recall, and where it is in relation to everything
- Donations, emphasize that you only take what you need for you
- Make SURE they post a note the day they arrive. Mainly this gives a solid date of induction, but also shows them how to use the leader board.
- The Lath
- Make them read the rules, whatever is currently most Updated. The site also has them here
- Highly suggest they read all starred notes. (Should all be posted by leaders, rules and regulations)
- Request a leader make them an account on Geoffrey, then give them a basic idea how to use him.